How to create Databases in Plesk?
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both steps are outlined below.
- Create Database
- Click Websites & Domains
- Click on Databases
- Click on Add new Database Icon
- Fill the Database Name
- Choose the Type of database and the database server
- Click OK
- Once you create a database you must create a database user to do this please do the following:
- Create Database User
- Once the Database is created you will be automatically brought to the area to create the New Database User. Click on "Add New Database User" Icon.
- Fill in all the pertinent information such as "Database User Name", "New Password" "Confirm Password" and then hit OK
Was this answer helpful?
Set up Anonymous FTP access in PleskAnonymous FTP is available on Windows Dedicated Servers only,...
After you signed up and paid for your hosting, you were sent a link in your new account email....
Specify a Catchall E-mail Account in Plesk: Go to the 'Mail' Tab Click 'Change Settings' icon...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...
How to Create Mailing Lists: Click on the Mail tab Click on the Mailing Lists tab. Click the...