How to Upload a Database in Plesk?
To upload database to plesk:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Go to Backup Manager
- Click on Database Backup Repository
- Click Upload Backup files
- Select database to upload from drop down menu
- Click Browse & select your database backup file from your local machine.( for mysql the file extension should be in .sql format and for mssql it should be in .bak format.)
- Check box if you want Restore database backup immediately upon uploading.
- Click Ok
Was this answer helpful?
Create additional FTP accounts in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Click on "FTP Access"...
How to Create Mailing Lists: Click on the Mail tab Click on the Mailing Lists tab. Click the...
Set up Anonymous FTP access in PleskAnonymous FTP is available on Windows Dedicated Servers only,...
Manage your domains DNS Zones in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Now click DNS Settings...
Create and manage User Accounts in Plesk: You can create user accounts so the user can access...