How to Backup a Database from plesk?
To take backup of database from plesk:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Go to backup Manager
- Click on Database Backup Repository
- Click Backup
- Select database to backup from drop down menu
- Enter the Backup file name
- Click ok
- Download database backup file when it is ready to download.
Was this answer helpful?
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...
Create and manage User Accounts in Plesk: You can create user accounts so the user can access...
Creating Email: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail tab. Click "Create E-mail...
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk: You can configure how much access each type of user has...
view website statistics in Plesk: Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and...