How to find and install Applications in Plesk?
Find and install Applications in Plesk:
There are several free applications available for installation via the Plesk control panel. In this tutorial we will be installing Joomla which is one of the leading Content Management Systems.
- Click on "Applications" tab
- Click on "All Available Applications"
- Click on Web then Scroll and find Joomla and then click on the Install button.
- A GNU Public license page will come up. Please read the license and check the check box next to "I accept the terms of License Agreement" and click "Next"
- In the drop down box select the domain you want to install Joomla on and provide the directory name. You will access the application via this directory name after the installation
- Provide a password and an Administrator's e-mail
- In this instance we will set the SMTP host as the localhost
- Press the Install button.
- Once installed you can access your application via the linkwhich says "Installed at" provided in the final screen.
Was this answer helpful?
To access your mailbox through Webmail: Open a web browser, and type the URL:...
To add new domain: Log into your Plesk control panel. In the "Websites & Domains" section,...
Set up Anonymous FTP access in PleskAnonymous FTP is available on Windows Dedicated Servers only,...
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...
Create additional FTP accounts in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Click on "FTP Access"...