How to change your Password and Contact Information in Plesk?
There are a few ways to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk
The first way is the following:
- Click on the "Account" Tab on the top right.
- Now click on "My Profile" icon
- You will see a "General" tab,where you will have two sections
- "General Information" - Here you can change your e-mail address
- "Panel Preferences" - Here you can change your password for logging into the panel (not your hosting subscriptions) and your Panel Language.
The second way to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk 10 is to do the following.
- Find your user name on the top right of the screen
- Click on your user name and it will take you to the same area as the first way described above.
Was this answer helpful?
Specify a Catchall E-mail Account in Plesk: Go to the 'Mail' Tab Click 'Change Settings' icon...
To add new domain: Log into your Plesk control panel. In the "Websites & Domains" section,...
Find and install Applications in Plesk:There are several free applications available for...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...
Use the File Manager in Plesk:The file manager is used to upload, remove and organize all website...