How to create and manage User Roles in Plesk?
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk:
You can configure how much access each type of user has on your hosting subscription. Follow these steps to do create and manage User Roles:
- Click on the "Users" tab
- Click on the "User Roles"tab under the "User Accounts" section. You will see predefined user roles that 3 are created by Plesk automatically. You can modify them or opt to create your own.
- To create your own, click on "Create User Role" icon
- In the text box labeled "User role name" under the "General" heading type in the role name.
- Under the "Privileges" section you can select the permissions you can grant or deny the user.
- Once completed, please press the "Ok" button.
Now you will see the new role under the list, and it is ready to use!
Was this answer helpful?
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...
Create additional FTP accounts in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Click on "FTP Access"...
There are a few ways to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk The first way is...
Set up Anonymous FTP access in PleskAnonymous FTP is available on Windows Dedicated Servers only,...
How to Create Mailing Lists: Click on the Mail tab Click on the Mailing Lists tab. Click the...