How to create Databases in Plesk?
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both steps are outlined below.
- Create Database
- Click Websites & Domains
- Click on Databases
- Click on Add new Database Icon
- Fill the Database Name
- Choose the Type of database and the database server
- Click OK
- Once you create a database you must create a database user to do this please do the following:
- Create Database User
- Once the Database is created you will be automatically brought to the area to create the New Database User. Click on "Add New Database User" Icon.
- Fill in all the pertinent information such as "Database User Name", "New Password" "Confirm Password" and then hit OK
Was this answer helpful?
Creating Email: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail tab. Click "Create E-mail...
To take backup of database from plesk: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Website...
view website statistics in Plesk: Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and...
Find and install Applications in Plesk:There are several free applications available for...
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk: You can configure how much access each type of user has...