How to create Databases in Plesk?
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both steps are outlined below.
- Create Database
- Click Websites & Domains
- Click on Databases
- Click on Add new Database Icon
- Fill the Database Name
- Choose the Type of database and the database server
- Click OK
- Once you create a database you must create a database user to do this please do the following:
- Create Database User
- Once the Database is created you will be automatically brought to the area to create the New Database User. Click on "Add New Database User" Icon.
- Fill in all the pertinent information such as "Database User Name", "New Password" "Confirm Password" and then hit OK
Was this answer helpful?
Enable Auto-Reply for an E-mail Address: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail...
If you have registered with a domain name registrar several domain names that you would like to...
Create E-mail Aliases: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail tab. Select an...
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...
To add new domain: Log into your Plesk control panel. In the "Websites & Domains" section,...