How to Upload a Database in Plesk?
To upload database to plesk:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Go to Backup Manager
- Click on Database Backup Repository
- Click Upload Backup files
- Select database to upload from drop down menu
- Click Browse & select your database backup file from your local machine.( for mysql the file extension should be in .sql format and for mssql it should be in .bak format.)
- Check box if you want Restore database backup immediately upon uploading.
- Click Ok
Was this answer helpful?
Create and manage User Accounts in Plesk: You can create user accounts so the user can access...
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...
To add new domain: Log into your Plesk control panel. In the "Websites & Domains" section,...
How to Create Mailing Lists: Click on the Mail tab Click on the Mailing Lists tab. Click the...
Specify a Catchall E-mail Account in Plesk: Go to the 'Mail' Tab Click 'Change Settings' icon...