How to Upload a Database in Plesk?
To upload database to plesk:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Go to Backup Manager
- Click on Database Backup Repository
- Click Upload Backup files
- Select database to upload from drop down menu
- Click Browse & select your database backup file from your local machine.( for mysql the file extension should be in .sql format and for mssql it should be in .bak format.)
- Check box if you want Restore database backup immediately upon uploading.
- Click Ok
Was this answer helpful?
To take backup of database from plesk: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Website...
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk: You can configure how much access each type of user has...
Enable Auto-Reply for an E-mail Address: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail...
Create and manage User Accounts in Plesk: You can create user accounts so the user can access...
Create additional FTP accounts in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Click on "FTP Access"...