How to Backup a Database from plesk?
To take backup of database from plesk:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Go to backup Manager
- Click on Database Backup Repository
- Click Backup
- Select database to backup from drop down menu
- Enter the Backup file name
- Click ok
- Download database backup file when it is ready to download.
Was this answer helpful?
view website statistics in Plesk: Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and...
To change an MX, A or CNAME record, do the following: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click...
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk: You can configure how much access each type of user has...
Create additional FTP accounts in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Click on "FTP Access"...
To upload database to plesk: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Website &...