How to Backup a Database from plesk?
To take backup of database from plesk:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Click on the Website & Domains tab.
- Go to backup Manager
- Click on Database Backup Repository
- Click Backup
- Select database to backup from drop down menu
- Enter the Backup file name
- Click ok
- Download database backup file when it is ready to download.
Was this answer helpful?
Specify a Catchall E-mail Account in Plesk: Go to the 'Mail' Tab Click 'Change Settings' icon...
Set up Anonymous FTP access in PleskAnonymous FTP is available on Windows Dedicated Servers only,...
view website statistics in Plesk: Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and...
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk: You can configure how much access each type of user has...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...