How to find and install Applications in Plesk?
Find and install Applications in Plesk:
There are several free applications available for installation via the Plesk control panel. In this tutorial we will be installing Joomla which is one of the leading Content Management Systems.
- Click on "Applications" tab
- Click on "All Available Applications"
- Click on Web then Scroll and find Joomla and then click on the Install button.
- A GNU Public license page will come up. Please read the license and check the check box next to "I accept the terms of License Agreement" and click "Next"
- In the drop down box select the domain you want to install Joomla on and provide the directory name. You will access the application via this directory name after the installation
- Provide a password and an Administrator's e-mail
- In this instance we will set the SMTP host as the localhost
- Press the Install button.
- Once installed you can access your application via the linkwhich says "Installed at" provided in the final screen.
Was this answer helpful?
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk: You can configure how much access each type of user has...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...
To change an MX, A or CNAME record, do the following: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click...
Use the File Manager in Plesk:The file manager is used to upload, remove and organize all website...
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...