How to find and install Applications in Plesk?
Find and install Applications in Plesk:
There are several free applications available for installation via the Plesk control panel. In this tutorial we will be installing Joomla which is one of the leading Content Management Systems.
- Click on "Applications" tab
- Click on "All Available Applications"
- Click on Web then Scroll and find Joomla and then click on the Install button.
- A GNU Public license page will come up. Please read the license and check the check box next to "I accept the terms of License Agreement" and click "Next"
- In the drop down box select the domain you want to install Joomla on and provide the directory name. You will access the application via this directory name after the installation
- Provide a password and an Administrator's e-mail
- In this instance we will set the SMTP host as the localhost
- Press the Install button.
- Once installed you can access your application via the linkwhich says "Installed at" provided in the final screen.
Was this answer helpful?
view website statistics in Plesk: Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and...
Set up E-mail Forwarding: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail tab. Select an...
Manage your domains DNS Zones in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Now click DNS Settings...
Enable Auto-Reply for an E-mail Address: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail...
To change an MX, A or CNAME record, do the following: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click...