How to change your Password and Contact Information in Plesk?
There are a few ways to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk
The first way is the following:
- Click on the "Account" Tab on the top right.
- Now click on "My Profile" icon
- You will see a "General" tab,where you will have two sections
- "General Information" - Here you can change your e-mail address
- "Panel Preferences" - Here you can change your password for logging into the panel (not your hosting subscriptions) and your Panel Language.
The second way to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk 10 is to do the following.
- Find your user name on the top right of the screen
- Click on your user name and it will take you to the same area as the first way described above.
Was this answer helpful?
Manage your domains DNS Zones in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Now click DNS Settings...
Create additional FTP accounts in Plesk: Click Website & Domains Click on "FTP Access"...
If you have registered with a domain name registrar several domain names that you would like to...
Create and manage User Accounts in Plesk: You can create user accounts so the user can access...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...