How to create and manage User Roles in Plesk?
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk:
You can configure how much access each type of user has on your hosting subscription. Follow these steps to do create and manage User Roles:
- Click on the "Users" tab
- Click on the "User Roles"tab under the "User Accounts" section. You will see predefined user roles that 3 are created by Plesk automatically. You can modify them or opt to create your own.
- To create your own, click on "Create User Role" icon
- In the text box labeled "User role name" under the "General" heading type in the role name.
- Under the "Privileges" section you can select the permissions you can grant or deny the user.
- Once completed, please press the "Ok" button.
Now you will see the new role under the list, and it is ready to use!
Was this answer helpful?
Enable Auto-Reply for an E-mail Address: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Mail...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...
If you have registered with a domain name registrar several domain names that you would like to...
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...