How to use the File Manager in Plesk?
Use the File Manager in Plesk:
The file manager is used to upload, remove and organize all website files.
- Click Websites and Domains
- Choose File Manager
** TIP ** Main website files are stored in Httpdocs directory.
To Add and Remove a Directory:
- To create a new directory click "Add New Directory" icon
- Type in the directory name and click OK. This creates the directory and will automatically direct you inside it.
- To go back to the Parent Directory click on the ".." icon
- If you need to remove a directory click the check box and hit remove
- Check the confirm removal check box and press OK
To Add a new file:
- Click "Add New File" icon
- Select Upload a file to upload and Create a file to make a new file
- Click Choose File
- Browse for a file you want to upload and click Open and then OK
To Change the file permissions:
- Click on the Lock icon in front of folder/file
- Set which groups of users will be able to read, write and execute the file and click OK
Was this answer helpful?
Specify a Catchall E-mail Account in Plesk: Go to the 'Mail' Tab Click 'Change Settings' icon...
To access your mailbox through Webmail: Open a web browser, and type the URL:...
To take backup of database from plesk: Log into the Plesk control panel. Click on the Website...
Change your FTP account credentials in Plesk: Click on Website and Domains tab Click FTP access...
view website statistics in Plesk: Statistics are detailed reports on how your resources and...