How to change your Password and Contact Information in Plesk? Print this Article
There are a few ways to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk
The first way is the following:
- Click on the "Account" Tab on the top right.
- Now click on "My Profile" icon
- You will see a "General" tab,where you will have two sections
- "General Information" - Here you can change your e-mail address
- "Panel Preferences" - Here you can change your password for logging into the panel (not your hosting subscriptions) and your Panel Language.
The second way to change your Contact and Password information in Plesk 10 is to do the following.
- Find your user name on the top right of the screen
- Click on your user name and it will take you to the same area as the first way described above.
Was this answer helpful?
After you signed up and paid for your hosting, you were sent a link in your new account email....
To access your mailbox through Webmail: Open a web browser, and type the URL:...
If you have registered with a domain name registrar several domain names that you would like to...
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...