How to create and manage User Roles in Plesk? Print this Article
Create and manage User Roles in Plesk:
You can configure how much access each type of user has on your hosting subscription. Follow these steps to do create and manage User Roles:
- Click on the "Users" tab
- Click on the "User Roles"tab under the "User Accounts" section. You will see predefined user roles that 3 are created by Plesk automatically. You can modify them or opt to create your own.
- To create your own, click on "Create User Role" icon
- In the text box labeled "User role name" under the "General" heading type in the role name.
- Under the "Privileges" section you can select the permissions you can grant or deny the user.
- Once completed, please press the "Ok" button.
Now you will see the new role under the list, and it is ready to use!
Was this answer helpful?
After you signed up and paid for your hosting, you were sent a link in your new account email....
To access your mailbox through Webmail: Open a web browser, and type the URL:...
If you have registered with a domain name registrar several domain names that you would like to...
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...