How to use the File Manager in Plesk? Print this Article
Use the File Manager in Plesk:
The file manager is used to upload, remove and organize all website files.
- Click Websites and Domains
- Choose File Manager
** TIP ** Main website files are stored in Httpdocs directory.
To Add and Remove a Directory:
- To create a new directory click "Add New Directory" icon
- Type in the directory name and click OK. This creates the directory and will automatically direct you inside it.
- To go back to the Parent Directory click on the ".." icon
- If you need to remove a directory click the check box and hit remove
- Check the confirm removal check box and press OK
To Add a new file:
- Click "Add New File" icon
- Select Upload a file to upload and Create a file to make a new file
- Click Choose File
- Browse for a file you want to upload and click Open and then OK
To Change the file permissions:
- Click on the Lock icon in front of folder/file
- Set which groups of users will be able to read, write and execute the file and click OK
Was this answer helpful?
After you signed up and paid for your hosting, you were sent a link in your new account email....
To access your mailbox through Webmail: Open a web browser, and type the URL:...
If you have registered with a domain name registrar several domain names that you would like to...
In Plesk, first we create a database, and then we create a user to access that database. Both...
Webadmin allows you to manage your MySQL or MS SQL database via your web browser, without the...