WebSupporters has created a domain control panel which allows you access to add, edit and manage all of your WebSupporters domains from a single control panel at https://www.websupporters.com/members/clientarea.php
To Manage the domains you registered from WebSupporters:
1. Login to your Members dashboard.
2.Left side menu Click on Domains.
4.Under My Domains you will see your registered domains:
- The Domains Next Due Date
- Whether or not the domain is set to automatically renew.
- Domain Status whether is pending, active or expired.
- When you click on a Manage Domain in the right side of the domain name, the Domain Overview window will open and show more details and options for the selected domain.
- Information – This section is to the status of the domain name, Next Due Date, Payment Method of your domain name.
- Auto-Renew – This section is to set the domain to either automatically renews, creating an invoice 10 to 30 days before its expiration, or set the domain to cancel on the next renewal date. Any domain registered with WebSupporters will be set to automatically renew by default.
- NameServers – This section is to edit the nameservers which the domain will point to. There is also a drop-down box that will automatically point the domain to any active packages on the account. Please remember that nameserver changes can take up to 24 to 72 hours to update the DNS on the Internet.
- Registrar Lock – This section is to lock or unlock the domain, allowing it to be transferred to any other registrar. Any domain registered with WebSupporters will be locked by default.
- Add-ons – The following add-ons are available for your domains.
- ID Protection – Protect your personal information and reduce the amount of spam to your inbox by enabling ID Protection. ( Now allowed for all Domains. )
- DNS Host Record Management – External DNS Hosting can help speed up your website and improve availability with reduced redundancy.
- Contact Information – This section is to edit the contact information for the domain.
- Private NameServers –From here you can create and manage custom nameservers for your domain (eg. NS1.example.com, NS2.example.com… )
- Renew – You can renew your services through this.
- Register a New Domain – You can register your new domain from here
- Transfer in a Domain – You can transfer your domain to us