If the user lost or forgot his email account password, then you need to reset an email account password through the DirectAdmin you can follow the steps below.
To Change OR Reset an Email Account Password Through DirectAdmin:
- Login to DirectAdmin using current username and password.
- Once logged into DirectAdmin, click on the “Email Accounts” located in the E-mail Manager section of DirectAdmin.
- Then select the email account you wish to change the password for and click + icon
- Then click on Change Password / Username .
- You will then be able to change your Email password by filling in the fields, and clicking the SAVE button. Be sure to use a very strong password.
- Now You should be able to log into your Email with your new password. If for whatever reason you have trouble resetting through Members Area, please do not hesitate to contact support with a new password reset request.