Microsoft Outlook is an Email Client from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite.
To Set Up or Configure your POP3/IMAP Email in Outlook 2010.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Add Account.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and then click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, and then click Next.
- Complete the following fields, Each of these settings are required to get your email account working.
- Enter Your Name and E-mail Address
- Choose POP3 OR IMAP as your account type
- For Incoming mail server: mail.example.com
- For Outgoing mail server: mail.example.com
- In Logon Information enter the e-mail address and password that you use to login webmail.
- To configure of the SMTP server in Outlook 2010 Click More Settings.
- Select Outgoing Server and then My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Then Select Advanced.
- Click Next, Then Click Finish.