To make your website online on the Internet, you need to point your domain name to your hosting account using nameservers. Not sure what the nameservers are for your website’s domain name?
Please read your welcome email. The same email that includes your hosting account control panel login information and FTP login information, you have received from us. If you have lost your welcome email, you may request it again via email to email@example.com
The name servers listed in your welcome email will be the ones to use for all of your sites hosted on your account.
To Find Name Servers of My Hosting Account
- Log into your WebSupporters Members Area.
- Left side menu clicks on Services.
- Under Service, the new menu will be open. Please clicks on My Services that contains the all the Hosting accounts.
- Under My Services you will see your Purchased hosting plans with options:
- When you click on a Manage Product on the right side of the domain name, the Product Overview window will open and show more details and options for the selected Product.
- Next you will get all the details and under the Nameservers section, you’ll see your nameservers displayed.
- Now you got the nameservers.
Note: Changes to your domain nameservers can take up to 48 hours to propagate.
If you want to know that how to change the nameservers for the domain name.