It is a good idea to change your passwords often for security purposes. The “Members” password is no exception. It may be more important as it leads to an area that allows access to your hosting account as well as contact and billing information. Follow the instructions below to change your Members password from within your Members itself.
How to change WebSupporters Members password?
- Login to your Members dashboard.
- After Login you can see right side Hello, Your Name!, click on it.
- Next, under the Dropdown menu click on Change Password.
- On the next screen, enter your current password and new password twice, then click the Save Changes button. As the page suggests, make sure that you use a secure password.
- You will then see a message stating “Your account password has been Changed.”